gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm going on the above trip. As it's sold out just wondering whether anyone else reading the forum are

going on it as well. Living in South Wales I'll be travelling the day before and staying over.

Gill

Catlady
(Newbie)
Hi I'm looking forward to the french Italian riviera 13 May 2024. Flying from Manchester staying overnight. Anybody else flying from there?  Hope the vegetarian options have improved, reading some previous reviews 😄. Look forward to sharing the experience with everyone. 
Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Hi Gill I am also from south wales I will also be travelling up the day before and staying in the premier inn terminal 5 the night before 
gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I'm from Newport and travelling up to Heathrow on Sunday p.m. with National Express.  Tickets bought already. I too am booked into

the Premier Inn at T5. 

Gill

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Nathanevs

I'm travelling up to Heathrow with National Express from Newport. I've booked the Premier inn at T5 too.

I always stay there. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Gill

Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Hi Gill I will also be travelling on national express from Haverfordwest looking forward to seeing you all. I am a  bit nervous going this will be my first holiday with just you,I am only 31
luciam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I am going on the trip (13-20 May).

I am flying from Heathrow on the 11.35am flight. 

I haven't used Just You in nearly 5 years, but have used another solo operator within that time.  

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Nathaneves

Its just a couple of weeks before we go. Just to clarify I will be on the 14.35 from Newport getting into T5 at 18.00 national express 201.  If you are on this bus too could we share a taxi to the T5 premier inn.  My hand luggage will have the pink luggage label on and I will wait a few minutes at T5 drop off to see if you are on board before I get a taxi.

Gill

Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Hi Gill catching the 7:15 from Haverfordwest bus gets into Heathrow at 14:55 
Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Hi Gill catching the 7:15 from Haverfordwest bus gets into Heathrow at 14:55 
gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Nataneves

Thanks for reply may see you at the hotel in the evening if not I'll see you at Heathrow in the morning.

Gill

Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Maybe we can meet up for a drink at the hotel I will be having a meal there about 7 
gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Nathaneves

Good idea I shall see you around 7 in the dining area. I will have the pink luggage label attached to my handbag

for recognition. Feel free to approach me. Looking forward to the holiday.

Gill

Nathanevs31
(Newbie)
Okay thank you see you on Sunday and me it has come round so quick